Re-announcement (2)- Tender no. 83417481 Consulting and coaching in transparent financial management for three ministries and public institutions in agri-food sector, health protection and education
The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking to contract a professional company or an organisation to implement a mix of activities aiming to improve the existing processes or to develop new approaches in financial management, financial monitoring and financial reporting in three sectors of Moldovan society (agri-food, education, health) within its project “Strengthen the Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Mechanisms in the Republic of Moldova.”
The service provider is expected to draft several financial models and to train/coach the employees of three ministries (and subordinated organisations) in charge of accounting and financial management in applying the proposed models. Those will mostly refer to annual financial reports of public institutions, reports on public procurements and annual financial reports of parents’ associations.
Applying organisations are encouraged to establish partnerships with other organisations with relevant experience in the fields targeted by this tender and/or subcontract national experts.
All activities shall be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than November 28, 2022 time 15:00.
Interested companies shall submit the following set of documents:
- Technical offer (in a separate sealed envelope), containing:
- Company / CSO overview (profile for each organization participating in the Consortium);
- Short description of the methodology/approach used in fulfilling the scope, description of the activities and implementation schedule;
- List of work related to area of financial management or audit.
- Topics of the trainings proposed (additional to the ones indicated in ToR)
- CVs of the expert team;
- Copy of the company’s registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available licenses, permits, professional qualification certificates relevant for the assignment;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code, and IBAN in MDL.
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
- Financial offer (in a separate sealed envelope), containing the overall gross amount for the realization of each activity / deliverable, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT exclusive. Only costs listed in the financial offer can be reimbursed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company or CSO / expert’s experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of the technical offer to the conditions set in the TOR) and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it (Trainings agri-food sector)), to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău,) not later than November 30, 2022 time 15:00.