The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company or a consortium of companies that will be able to provide tax and fiscal advice services to assist dual VET partners on implementation of the Law on Dual VET, within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com , indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than November 17, 2022 time 15:00.
The objective of the current assignment is to provide advice, consultancy, and problem-solving strategies in the process of bringing the internal procedures related to HR and accountability in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Dual VET (110/2022) and other national normative acts.
To achieve the assignment objective, the selected service provider shall perform following tasks:
- Analyse available data and prepare a baseline portfolio of solutions and steps forward.
- Organize and conduct three regional workshops for direct interaction with representatives of dual VET partners.
- Develop common use guidelines for specialists in HR, accountancy, and managers to ensure a proper implementation of dual VET programs.
- Content development for articles and other informational materials.
- Ensure publication of above mention materials on specialised websites and media which is the most used by specialist in economics and business.
- Elaborate opinions on the legal issues that will appear in the process.
- Facilitate the dialogue with the responsible public authorities in order to establish normative framework for some of the solutions that need legal background for a proper implementation.
- Provide consultancy to the public authorities in determining the concept and the basics for normative acts, by submitting initial proposals.
The activity will also cover the necessary methodological consultancy to other stakeholders involved in the implementation of dual VET - units, business associations, consortia, other organizations, etc.
The tender is open to private companies, public institutions, non-government organizations, professional associations, or consortia, resident in the Republic of Moldova, established and operating in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova. For a consortium, a cooperation agreement should be included in the technical offer.
Offers must be prepared in English or Romanian.
Proposals must be submitted in two parts, consisting of:
- Part 1: Technical offer (according to the technical offer description in TOR), that should describe in detail how the Offeror intends to carry out the Term of Reference (ToR) for the development of requested deliverables
- Part 2: Financial offer ((according to the technical offer description in TOR), detailed budget expressed in Moldovan Lei, VAT 0.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83425017) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau) not later than 21.11.2022 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.