Tender no. 83420031 for procurement of services to support the National Bureau of Statistics in performing the process of information collection for the nationalized SDG indicators (both time-series and metadata)
The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual consultant to provide support to the National Bureau of Statistics in performing the process of information collection for the nationalized SDG indicators (both time-series and metadata), as well as to provide a training to the institutions responsible for the reporting in accordance with GD on approving the monitoring framework of the 2030 Agenda implementation.
The provider is expected to (i) provide expert assistance to the NBS in initial collection of updates on data (time-series) and metadata from the institutions responsible for the reporting on nationalized SDG indicators and (ii) provide at least two training sessions for the representatives of the institutions responsible for the implementation of the GD on approving the monitoring framework of the 2030 Agenda implementation.
The assignment will be conducted in accordance with the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than September 30, 2022 time 15:00.
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in statistics, economics or other related areas;
- Additional training and certification in statistics will be an advantage;
- Proven experience in developing or providing support for the development of policy documents for the public authorities in the Republic of Moldova in the field of official statistics;
- Proven experience in designing and conducting training for civil servants;
- Experience in the development assistance or related work for a donor organization, consulting company, preferably in the statistics field;
- Knowledge of 2030 Agenda principles and the content of the National Development Strategy is an advantage;
- Previous experience in applying the LNOB Principle is an advantage.
Applications shall include:
- detailed CV and cover letter, explaining the motivation for the assignment;
- financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and the total amount for up 45 workdays of assignment, for the period October 2022 – January 2023.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension or follow-on contract conclusion.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it (83420031), to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău,) not later than October 4, 2022 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete, non-compliant to the TOR applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender