The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual expert to provide advisory services as part of the Study and Expert Fund Measure “Policy Advisory Services”. The services within the assignment will be provided in the period October 2022 – January 2023.
The selected expert will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than September 27, 2022, time 15:00.
The short-term expert shall meet following criteria and qualifications:
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in journalism, communication, humanities, political/social sciences, international relations, economic studies, law or equivalent fields;
- At least three years of relevant professional experience in the field of communication;
- Previous working experience in advising governmental institutions on communication and public relations;
- Familiar with the Government Program of the Republic of Moldova and priorities therein;
- Excellent digital skills, experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Moldovan citizenship.
The successful application shall include:
1. Technical Proposal, containing (in a separate document):
- Detailed CV with all contact details, including references to similar assignments and professional experience;
- Letter of interest, including a brief statement of understanding the assignment’s expectations (up to 2 pages).
2. Financial Proposal, containing (in a separate document):
- A breakdown of days per each deliverable to be submitted and the maximum total days of expertise necessary for the fulfilment of the activities;
- The gross daily rate, as well as a total estimated budget for up to 60 workdays of assignment, expressed in MDL.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality is guaranteed.
Successful offerors will be further asked for additional documentation such as copy of ID, bank data and other, as it might be required for the contracting. The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract.
Applicants shall hold the Moldovan citizenship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical aspect (CV) and 30% for the financial offer. Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Applications shall be submitted in a sealed envelope to the GIZ country office – Chisinau, 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd., National Business Center, 9th floor – indicating the tender number 83419581, not later than September 29, 2022, time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.