The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a service provider to deliver training for the staff of the State Chancellery and Line Ministries in understanding and applying the revised ex-ante and ex-post (including mid-term) guidelines.
The provider is expected to (i) develop the concept and materials for the training that would include an evaluation tool to assess the achievement of the learning objectives; (ii) deliver 4 training sessions, each session being delivered to a distinctive group of participants (up to 20 participants per group) and be at least 2 days long; (iii) develop an evaluation report on the training implementation.
The assignment will be conducted in accordance with the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the detailed Terms of Reference, and eventual questions please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com and showing the tender number in the message title, not later than September 26, time 15:00.
All applicants are requested to include in their proposals the following documents and information:
- A short technical proposal outlining (in a separate document):
- Company overview (max. 2 pages);
- Description of the implementation schedule;
- Brief outline of team structure, CV (max. 2 pages each) with contact data of the coordinator responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit, professional qualification certificate available;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan State Tax Service or copy of the latest financial report.
- Financial proposal including the rates and number of expert days for the entire assignment, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%; company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL (all in a separate document). Only costs listed in this proposal can be reimbursed.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ and confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org showing the tender number (83419316) and subject on it, not later than September 28, time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.