Tender no. 91165907 Supply of Laboratory furniture and equipment package within the Project: “Supporting Moldovan communities in hosting Ukrainian refugees”
The German Development Cooperation through GIZ calls companies in the Republic of Moldova to supply Laboratory furniture and equipment for the Stefan Voda Hospital as required in the Terms of Reference.
To receive the Terms of Reference and for eventual questions, the bidders shall address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than 23.09.2022, time 15:00.
The tender is open to resident companies in the Republic of Moldova, established and operating in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova.
Interested bidders are required to submit the following set of documents:
- Offer (duly signed and stamped), calculated in MDL at 0% VAT and goods delivery time, with duly described technical specifications of the proposed items as required by Annex. Any administrative and transport costs shall be specified separately.
- Certificates of origin for the goods offered;
- Short description/overview of the company experience and qualification;
- Contact information for the bidder and responsible person;
- Bank data including bank name, bank code, and IBAN MDL;
- Copy of company registration certificate (registration in the Republic of Moldova), as well as other related licenses and permissions;
- No debt certificate from the Moldovan State Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
The Offer shall be submitted in original in a sealed envelope, showing the tender name and number on it (91165907).
The offers shall be delivered to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau: 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd. NBC - National Business Center, 9th floor. MD-2009, not later than 28.09.2022, time 15:00.
The offers received after the deadline, or improperly sealed, as well as incomplete will not be considered for evaluation.
This project is implemented with the financial support of the Government of Germany.