The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a service provider to conduct an update and/or developing the relevant parts of the National Development Plan (NDP) based on the provisions of the final draft of the National Development Strategy “Moldova 2030” (NDS).
The provider is expected to (i) adjust the draft NDP in accordance with the requirements of the GD nr. 386/2020 and with the structure and content of the final draft of the NDS; (ii) update of the descriptive part of the NDP considering the current context in the country and the strategic vision of the Government for the next 3 years; (iii) develop a comprehensive cost estimation of all measures included in the operational part of the NDP and (iv) provide support in the process of consultation of the document with state and non-state actors including the table of divergences.
The assignment will be conducted in accordance with the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than September 16, 2022 time 15:00.
All applicants are requested to include in their proposals the following documents and information:
- A short technical proposal outlining (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Company overview (max. 2 pages);
- Description of the implementation schedule;
- Brief outline of team structure, CV (max. 2 pages each) with contact data of the coordinator responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- Work samples (links to online publications or documents in doc/pdf format on usb drive) and references (contact data of the beneficiaries), proving experience in consulting and developing public policy documents relevant to the assignment of the expert team;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit, professional qualification certificate available;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan State Tax Service or copy of the latest financial report.
- Financial proposal including the rates and number of expert days for the entire assignment, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%; company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL (all in a separate sealed envelope). Only costs listed in this proposal can be reimbursed.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ and confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it (83418969), to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău,) not later than September 19, 2022 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete, non-compliant to the TOR applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.