The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company or a consortium of companies that will be able to conduct a LPA Capacity Development needs assessment report and Capacity development Action Plan in the field of WSS, EE and SWM public service delivery in selected communities from Edinet, Straseni and Leova rayons, within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than September 22, 2022 time 15:00.
The objective of the assignment is to assess the current capacity development needs of selected LPAs from 3 rayons (Edinet, Straseni and Leova) in the field of public service delivery (WSS, EE and SWM) and to develop a capacity development action plan.
This assignment is solely focused on the LPAs capacity development issues; thus, it is important to link the action plan to other improvement areas and overall plans. It is also important to link the capacity development measures with the activities on citizen’s engagement in public service delivery.
The service provider shall undertake the following tasks:
- Develop a work plan specifying the overall approach as well as timing of the submission of deliverables.
- Develop the CD needs assessment methodology with clear specification of the research instruments to assess the capacity development needs on individual level (human competence building for different staff groups), institutional level (organisational development) and society level.
- Conduct a participatory analysis of the capacity development needs of selected LPAs, explicitly considering the competences of public authorities in the delivery of public services in the following sectors: WSS, EE, SWM.
- Develop the capacity development needs assessment report and a template for the capacity development action plan.
- Develop the capacity development action plan systematically addressing the identified individual and institutional capacity development needs and providing clear orientation on the (i) necessary actions, (ii) expected results, (iii) resources, (iv) time frame as well as (v) responsibilities for each element of the action plan.
The service provider shall fulfil the tasks in close coordination with the representatives of LPAs and GIZ regional advisor.
The tender is open to private companies, public institutions, non-government organizations, professional associations, or consortia, resident in the Republic of Moldova, established and operating in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova. For a consortium, a cooperation agreement should be included in the technical offer.
Offers must be prepared in English or Romanian.
Proposals must be submitted in two parts, consisting of:
- Part 1, in a separate envelope: Technical offer, according to the TOR (the technical offer segment). The Technical offer should describe in detail how the Offeror intends to carry out the Term of Reference (ToR) for the development of requested deliverables
- Part 2, in a separate envelope: Financial offer according to the TOR (the financial offer segment) - detailed budget expressed in Moldovan Lei, VAT 0.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83418873) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau) not later than 26.09.2022 time 15:00.