The German Development Cooperation through GIZ calls companies in the Republic of Moldova to supply 85 All-in-One Personal Computers and licensed software as specified in the Technical Specifications.
To request the Technical Specifications, the interested companies shall contact the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the tender number in the message title. For any clarifications, contact the same e-mail address but not later than 12.09.2022.
Interested bidders are required to submit the following set of documents:
- Offer (duly signed and stamped), calculated in MDL at 0% VAT and goods delivery time, with duly described technical specifications of the proposed items as required by Annex 2. Any administrative and transport costs shall be specified separately.
- Certificates of origin for the goods offered;
- Short description/overview of the company experience and qualification;
- Contact information for the bidder and responsible person;
- Bank data including bank name, bank code and IBAN MDL;
- Copy of company registration certificate (registration in the Republic of Moldova), as well as other related licenses and permissions;
- No-debt certificate from the Moldovan State Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
The Offer shall be submitted in original in a sealed envelope, showing the tender name and number on it (91165505).
The offers shall be delivered to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau: 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd. NBC - National Business Center, 9th floor. MD-2009, not later than 16.09.2022, time 17:00.
The offers received after the deadline, or improperly sealed, as well as incomplete will not be considered for evaluation.
This project is implemented with the financial support of the Government of Germany.