The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company or a consortia of companies to perform organization of a series of events for project closing within its project “Support to VET in the field of Green Economy”.
The tender is open to individual organizations / consortia of organizations, public institutions, non-government organizations, professional associations, etc., resident in the Republic of Moldova, established and operating in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova.
For a consortium a cooperation agreement should be included in the technical offer.
The assignment will be conducted in accordance with the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than September 12, 2022 time 15:00.
Within the proposal, the bidder will present:
Financial Offer Including (all in a separate sealed envelope)::
- total gross experts’ fees,
- all auxiliary costs according to the activities requested in the Terms of Reference
- total estimated budget, expressed in MDL, 0% VAT.
- company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL;
Technical offer must compulsorily contain (in a separate sealed envelope, length of the offer will not exceed 10 pages):
- Company / organization profile
- Brief strategy for delivering the service according to the ToR
- Management of the project (approach and procedure for project coordination)
- Personnel assignment plan as a Gantt chart (who, when, what work steps), including explanation and specification of expert days)
- Description of relevant implemented projects (at least 2) in the last 3 years
- Number of permanent employees for the last three years of activity
- CVs of the involved experts
- Certificates and authorizations confirming the permission to carry out the requested activities
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permits, professional qualification certificate available,
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
Proposals may be presented in Romanian or English language.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83418237) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau) not later than 14.09.2022 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete, non-compliant to the TOR applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
This project is implemented with the financial support of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)