The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company or a consortium of companies that will be able to provide Legal consultancy services on construction of the railway grain terminal for its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.
The assignment will be conducted in accordance with the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than September 12 , 2022 time 15:00.
The objective of the current assignment is to:
- identify and describe the legal framework and procedure to allocate a standard land plot that is designated for private use according to the Berești station master plan,
- identify and propose a governance model for the Berești terminal and implications for state institutions, according to the legal framework of Moldova,
- identify and describe the legal procedures to construct a grain railway terminal on one of the state/public owned plots designed for private use, currently being administrated by the State Enterprise “Calea Ferată din Moldova”,
- identify and describe the necessary property formation procedures (cadastral procedures) to delimitate/separate the area for long term land lease or buy-and-sell
To achieve the objective, the expert shall perform the following tasks:
- Consultations with stakeholders.
- Propose suitable solutions for ownership status over the land and construction of the railway grain terminal and a governance model for the Berești terminal and implications for state institutions according to legal framework of Moldova.
- Draw up a standard contract with a private investor that will apply for the land plots for private use.
- Propose real property formation (cadastre) solutions to delimitate the area for construction.
- Develop the road map for construction of the grain terminal.
The tender is open to private companies, public institutions, non-government organisations, professional associations, or consortia, resident in the Republic of Moldova, established and operating in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova. For a consortium, a cooperation agreement should be included in the technical offer.
Offers must be prepared in English.
Proposals must be submitted in two parts, consisting of:
- Part 1, in a separate envelope: Technical offer, according to the TOR (the technical offer segment). The Technical offer, that should describe in detail how the Offeror intends to carry out the Term of Reference (ToR) for the development of requested deliverables
- Part 2, in a separate envelope: Financial offer according to the TOR (the financial offer segment) - detailed budget expressed in Moldovan Lei, VAT 0.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83418215) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau) not later than 15.092022 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete, non-compliant to the TOR applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.