The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company or a consortium of companies to organise the kick-off event for the regional project in Chisinau within its project “Strengthening Civil Society in the Eastern Partnership countries”.
Participation is open to individual organizations / consortia of organizations, with a minimum of 3 personnel permanently employed at the end of the year 2021. For a consortium a cooperation agreement should be included in the technical offer.
The assignment will be conducted in accordance with the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference (TOR), the concept and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com not later than 8 September 2022 time 15:00.
Within the proposal, the bidder will present:
Financial Offer Including (all in a separate document, as described in TOR):
- total gross experts’ fees,
- all auxiliary costs according to the activities requested in the Terms of Reference
- total estimated budget, expressed in MDL, 0% VAT.
- company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL;
Technical offer must compulsorily contain (in a separate document, length of the offer will not exceed 10 pages):
- Company / organization profile
- Brief strategy for delivering the service according to the ToR
- Processes (presentation and explanation of the implementation plan, work activities, milestones, schedule; integration of partner contribution etc.)
- Management of the project (approach and procedure for project coordination)
- Personnel assignment plan as a Gantt chart (who, when, what work steps), including explanation and specification of expert days)
- Description of relevant implemented projects (at least 5) in the last 3 years
- Curriculum Vitae of the staff provided for the event organisation (10 CVs maximum)
- Certificates and authorizations confirming the permission to carry out the requested activities
- Other relevant documents
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permits, professional qualification certificate available,
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
Proposals may be presented in Romanian or English language.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org showing the tender number (83418082) and the subject not later than 12 September 2022 time 15:00.