The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual consultant to conduct an ex-post assessment of the “Civil Society Development Strategy for 2018-2020 and the Action plan on its implementation”, based on the newly revised guideline.
The provider is expected to (i) conduct an ex-post assessment of the “Civil Society Development Strategy for 2018-2020 and the Action plan on its implementation” and (ii) correlate the ex-post assessment report with the newly revised ex-post guideline.
The assignment will be conducted in accordance with the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than August 24, 2022 time 15:00.
- Master’s Degree in public policy, public administration, economics or another related field;
- At least three years of experience in elaboration of ex-post assessments of public policies;
- Proven experience in developing research, policies, evaluations etc. in the field of civil society development;
- Proven experience with the 2030 Agenda and applying the LNOB principle is a strong advantage;
- Experience in the development assistance or related work for a donor organization, consulting company, preferably in the public policy elaboration;
- Ability to effectively communicate with national partners, stakeholders and beneficiaries, address complex issues and resolve problems;
- Excellent verbal and written Romanian. Working knowledge of English.
Applications shall include:
- detailed CV and cover letter, explaining the motivation for the assignment;
- financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and the total amount for up 25 workdays of assignment, for the period September 2022 – January 2023.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension or follow-on contract conclusion.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Applications shall be submitted via email to email@example.com showing the tender number (83412208) and subject on it, not later than August 26, 2022 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.