The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual consultant to conduct a comprehensive cost estimation of the revised “National program for deinstitutionalization of persons with intellectual and psychosocial disabilities from residential institutions and the Action plan for its implementation”.
The provider is expected to (i) conduct a comprehensive cost estimation of the revised “National program for deinstitutionalization of persons with intellectual and psychosocial disabilities from residential institutions and the Action plan for its implementation”, and (ii) support the representatives of the working-group, established by the Ministry for the revision of the Program and its Action Plan, throughout the entire cost-estimation process.
The assignment will be conducted in accordance with the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the detailed Terms of Reference, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and showing the tender number in the message title, not later than August 24, time 15:00.
- University diploma in Public Policy, Public Finance, Public Administration, Social Affairs, Economics or other relevant areas. Master’s degree will be considered as an advantage;
- At least 3 years of experience in providing advisory services on budgetary analyses, financial evaluations, etc;
- Proven experience in development of budgetary analyses and cost estimations for public policy documents, costing guidelines, development of Medium-Term Budgetary Framework and sectorial expenditures strategies, or other similar documents;
- Previous working experience in the social protection sector will be considered a strong advantage;
- Previous experience with the 2030 Agenda and applying the LNOB principle is a strong advantage;
- Experience in the development assistance or related work for a donor organization, consulting company, preferably in the public policy elaboration;
- Ability to effectively communicate with national partners, stakeholders and beneficiaries, address complex issues and resolve problems;
- Excellent verbal and written Romanian. Working knowledge of English.
Applications shall include:
- detailed CV and cover letter, explaining the motivation for the assignment;
- financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and the total amount for up 30 workdays of assignment, for the period September 2022 – January 2023.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension or follow-on contract conclusion.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Applications shall be submitted via email to email@example.com showing the tender number (83416880) and subject on it, not later than August 26, time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.