The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a service provider to support the project and its partners with the development and implementation of a national PR campaign (incl. up to 10 videos) within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than August 5, 2022 time 15:00.
The objective of this assignment is to develop a media campaign based on a series of up to 10 videos meant to inspire calm, tolerance, solidarity, optimism, patriotism, staying/returning home and other important values for the country and its people.
The campaign may also include an overarching branding, including recurring title(s) or catchphrase(s) and/or (audio-)visual theme.
As part of the media campaign, the videos will be placed online, as well as be recommended for broadcasting by the national licensed TV stations. Therefore, the produced videos shall be of highest quality, with professional lightning, acting, sound design, etc.
NOTE: The videos must be filmed and may not contain any drawings, cartoons or special effects except for the disclaimer/end-page which is to be approved by the project team.
Detailed specifications for each video scenario and shooting will be discussed with the selected company at the beginning of the assignment. All copyrights will remain with GIZ.
If necessary, the selected company will engage a pool of qualified experts with appropriate skills and experience to be involved in delivery of the assignment and will provide necessary logistic capacities.
- Legal entity, that is registered and operates under the legislation of the Republic of Moldova,
- Relevant national or/and international working experience in the area of providing professional video production,
- At least 3 successful video productions of similar scope. These must be submitted (as links) as part of the company’s portfolio,
- Demonstrated human and technical resources for successfully delivering the products described in the TOR, namely at least one Art Director/Producer, one Videographer, and one Script Writer, each having at least 5 years of professional experience,
- Proven skills and expertise to carry out activities in the required field, including staff with professional language skills in Romanian, Russian and English,
The following specific criteria will be considered as an asset:
- Proven experience in providing similar service to international organizations and/or national authorities.
The successful bids shall include:
- Original detailed financial offer in MDL, VAT exclusive, corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation and requirements established in the ToR received (in a separate sealed envelope);
- Technical offer (in a separate sealed envelope) containing:
- Cover letter;
- Technical offer with description of proposed approach in fulfilment of the objective;
- Company overview (profile), including experience in the PR and Communication area; team members and their main qualifications (CVs); contact data, persons responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Service or copy of the latest financial report.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83414583) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău) not later than August 9, 2022 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.