The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company or a consortium of companies that will be able to conduct a Baseline study on skilled labor needs, lifelong learning, and VET opportunities in Soroca rayon and ATU Gagauzia (including Soroca and Comrat municipalities), for businesses and communities’ development, within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than August 1, 2022 time 15:00.
The objective of this assignment is to provide an exhaust analysis on current situation for both regions and to come up with recommendations for determining the subjects of the interventions in alignment with project objectives and indicators.
To achieve the objective, the expert shall perform the following tasks:
- Provide detailed methodology for the research (incl. questionnaire, samples, data to be collected, indicators to be analysed etc.).
- Collect and analyse data on skills demand and skilled labour needs, including demand for validation of prior learning in Soroca municipality and the rayon, Comrat municipality and ATU Gagauzia.
- Mapping local VET institutions, cultural entities (such as public libraries, cultural houses, museums etc.), public service providers, business development structures and others, that could have a potential in delivering continuous training in both regions above mentioned and provide an analysis of the development opportunities for entities identified during mapping process.
- Conduct two one-day workshops, one in each region, for validation of research outcomes with participation of relevant stakeholders.
The tender is open to private companies, public institutions, non-government organizations, professional associations, or consortia, resident in the Republic of Moldova, established and operating in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova. For a consortium, a cooperation agreement should be included in the technical offer.
Offers must be prepared in English or Romanian.
Proposals must be submitted in two parts, consisting of:
- Part 1, in a separate envelope: Technical offer, according to the TOR (the technical offer segment),
- Part 2, in a separate envelope: Financial offer, according to the TOR (the financial offer segment) - detailed budget expressed in Moldovan Lei, VAT 0.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83414110) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau) not later than August 4, time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.