The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual expert to strengthen the capacities of the representatives of the Departments for Policy Analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation and of the policy departments of the line ministries to transpose and integrate the objectives and principles of the Agenda 2030 and of the National Development Strategy into the sectorial public policy documents.
The selected expert will conduct activities according to the Terms of Reference (ToR) and proposed Training Concept.
For the Terms of Reference, Training Concept and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than June 6, 2022 time 15:00.
The short-term expert shall meet the following criteria:
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in public administration, social science, law or other related areas;
- Additional training and certification in public policy development, monitoring and evaluation of public policies will be an advantage;
- At least 2 proven assignments on developing and providing trainings for the development of public policy documents for the public authorities in the Republic of Moldova;
- Previous working experience in the area of Agenda 2030 implementation in the Republic of Moldova and/or SDG’s targets transposition into the national public policy documents;
- Knowledge of 2030 Agenda principles and the content of the guidelines on integration of the National Development Strategy into the planning documents and public policy documents at the national level;
- Previous general experience in providing expert support and delivery of trainings in strategic planning and public policy development;
- Previous experience in applying the LNOB Principle is an advantage;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Good knowledge of Romanian language and working knowledge of English language.
Applications shall include:
- Detailed CV and maximum two pages Motivation letter;
- The proposed structure of the two days training course including the breakdown of the training course into training sessions and short description (3-4 sentences) of the content of each training session;
- The financial proposal including the gross daily rate in MDL, the number of expert days allocated per each deliverable and a total amount per up to 15 workdays of assignment, for the period June 2022 to September 2022.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical aspect (CV cover letter, the proposed structure of the two days) and 30% for the financial offer.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Successful offerors will be further asked for additional documentation such as copy of ID, bank data and other, as it might be required for the contracting.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be submitted via email to email@example.com showing the tender number (83409365) and subject on it, not later than June 8, 2022 time 15:00.