The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a service provider to conduct an ex-ante assessment of a public policy proposal related to the public finance management system in accordance with the newly revised ex-ante guideline.
The provider is expected to (i) make an ex-ante assessment of a public policy proposal related to the public finance management system according to the Ministry of Finance competencies (budget planning and execution, management of public debt, tax and customs administration, coordination of external assistance, public procurements, budgetary and private sector accounting); (ii) correlate the ex-assessment report with the newly revised ex-ante guideline and (iii) to embed the 2030 Agenda principles (incl. the Leave No One Behind principle) in the assessment process.
The assignment will be conducted in accordance with the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than December 6, time 17:00.
All applicants are requested to include in their proposals the following documents and information:
- A short technical proposal outlining (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Company overview (max. 2 pages), work samples (links to online publications or documents in doc/pdf format on usb drive) and references (contact data of the beneficiaries) proving experience in consulting and developing public policy documents relevant to the assignment;
- Description of the implementation schedule;
- Brief outline of team structure, CV (max. 2 pages each) with contact data of the coordinator responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit, professional qualification certificate available;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan State Tax Service or copy of the latest financial report.
- Financial proposal including the rates and number of expert days for the entire assignment, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%; company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL (all in a separate sealed envelope). Only costs listed in this proposal can be reimbursed.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ and confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83397249) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău) not later than December 8, 2021 time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.