The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a provider that will strengthen the knowledge and the capacities of the regional and relevant local actors regarding their role in the implementation of the National Development Strategy “Moldova 2030” and Agenda 2030 principles. All the activities will be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
The provider is expected to conceptualize, deliver and report on capacity development measures for subnational actors. The provider shall also finalize the materials and conduct awareness raising events for regional and local actors.
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than December 3, time 17:00.
Interested companies are requested to provide the following documents and information
- Financial offer including the rates and number of expert days for the entire assignment, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%; company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL (all in a separate sealed envelope);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Company overview (profile), brief description of available technical backstopping facilities required to fulfil the tasks, overview (max.1 page) of at least 4 (2+2) reference projects (contact data of the beneficiary should be included) proving experience in providing trainings for public authorities and conducting public awareness campaigns, in the fields relevant to the assignment,
- Description of the methodology/ approach used in fulfilling the scope, description of the activities and implementation schedule,
- Brief outline of team structure, CV (max. 2 pages each) with contact data of the coordinator responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit, professional qualification certificate available,
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number (83397168) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău) not later than December 6, 2021 time 17:00.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH implements on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) the project “Support to the Moldovan Government in the Implementation of the 2030 Agenda”.