The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for 3 short-term experts, which have most qualified expertise in project development/implementation, as well as regional and urban development, to support the Ministry of Infrastructure and Regional Development (MIRD) in carrying out the National Programme on Growth Poles.
The objective of the consultancy is to provide support to the MIRD and the 6 cities in carrying out an inventory of the developed draft concepts in accordance with the provisions of the National Programme on Growth Poles, as well provide recommendations for their improvement.
For the Terms of Reference (ToR) and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than November 26, time 17:00.
This assignment will require specialized short-term experts with:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management, economic, environmental, regional policy development and other relevant fields;
- Relevant work experience in project management, regional development;
- Demonstrated solid knowledge of urban development policy;
- Demonstrated experience in regional and investment projects implementation;
- Experience in the policy development process associated with regional development, economic, urban and sustainable development would be an asset;
- Experience in working and collaborating with central and local public administration would be an asset;
- Experience of work in Central and Eastern European countries would be an asset;
- Fluency in English and Romanian is required. Knowledge of Russian is an asset
The successful bids shall include:
- CV and cover letter, explaining the motivation for the assignment;
- Financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and a total amount per up to 20 working days of assignment per expert, for the period December 2021 – January 2022.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company and experts experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of technical offer to the conditions set in the ToR) and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applicants shall be individual persons and residents of the Republic of Moldova.
Applications shall be submitted via email to email@example.com showing the tender number (83397141) and subject on it, not later than November 29, 2021, time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.