The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking to contract a professional company or a consortium of companies for conducting a study on the use of corruption complaint mechanisms in Moldova within its project “Strengthen the Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Mechanisms in the Republic of Moldova.”
The proposed assignment seeks to accomplish an extensive mapping of corruption complaint mechanisms in Moldova and analyse their usage and effectiveness for public sector institutions, analyse their use and effectiveness with further recommendations.
All activities shall be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than November 25, 2021 time 17:00.
Interested companies shall submit the following set of documents:
- Technical offer (in a separate sealed envelope), containing:
- Company / CSO overview;
- A list of publications in the areas of good governance, public policy and anti-corruption (indicating title, year of the publication and main contributors);
- 3 references (including contact data) from former clients, proving experience related to good governance, public policy analysis and anticorruption;
- Description of the methodology/approach used in fulfilling the scope, description of the activities and implementation schedule;
- CVs of the key experts (up to 3 pages);
- Copy of the organization’s registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available licenses, permits, professional qualification certificates relevant for the assignment;
- Company’s bank data, including bank name, code, and IBAN in MDL.
- Financial offer (in a separate sealed envelope), containing the overall gross amount for the realization of each activity / deliverable, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT exclusive. Only costs listed in the financial offer can be reimbursed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company or CSO / expert’s experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of the technical offer to the conditions set in the TOR) and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it (83396031), to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău) not later than November 29, 2021 time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.