Title: Extension of the water supply system in Ciuciuleni village, Hincesti raion
Tender identification number: FY22-CM-CIU (02)
Launch date: July 15, 2021, 17:00 (GMT+2:00)
Deadline: August 05, 2021, 10:00 (GMT+2:00)
Comunitatea Mea Program, a program administered by the International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX) and funded by United States Agency for International Development (USAID), invites competent and experienced contractors for extension of the water supply system in Ciuciuleni village, Hincesti raion . The Ciuciuleni Mayoralty is the Beneficiary of this project.
Scope of Work: This project proposes to extend water supply system on Cireșarului, Sf. Nicolae, Vasile Alecsandri, Lemnarilor streets between the manholes (F-14 - F-1) in order to ensure that 80 new households have access to water supply system. This project includes construction of water distribution network with a length of 2 ,103 m and connection of 80 new households.
The main type of works to be executed within this project are as follows:
- Installation of pipeline, manholes, hydrants and fittings.
- Demolition works and reinstatement of the gravel road to initial condition
The estimated period for the completion of the works is maximum four (4) months. Detailed technical information, including specifications and drawings are provided below.
Project Amount: 1,004,015 MDL based on cost estimate of the designer. The amount has been calculated applying value added tax (VAT) zero (0%). In no event IREX will consider proposals that are 27% above the estimated project amount.
Timeline for Bids Submission (all mentioned times are local, Chisinau time):
- - Interested Bidders must register their firms by 17:00, August 03, 2021 by filling out the Registration Form and sending it ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org
- - IREX will organize a Project site visit on July 28, 2021 at 11:00 (Chisinau local time), on following address: meeting point in front of the Ciuciuleni village Mayoralty, Hincesti raion. A representative of IREX and LPA will be available to meet the intending Bidders at the address indicated above. The costs of visiting the Project Site shall be the Bidder’s own responsibility. The IREX’s representative will not be available at any other time and day for Project Site visits. The Bidders can raise questions, see technical documentation, check the Project Site environment. If the Bidders have questions or clarifications during and after the Project Site Visit, they can submit the questions or clarifications ONLY to email@example.com until 10:00 on July 29, 2021 indicating the tender number in the subject title. IREX shall forward copies of its response to all registered Bidders as a Bid Bulletin including a description of the inquiry, but without identifying its source. As well as, the Bid Bulletin will be available to all prospective Bidders on https://tender.md.irex.org/en/info on the same page as the Bidding Documents. No verbal statement made during the Project Site visit shall modify the terms and conditions of the Bidding Documents, unless specifically incorporated in the Bid Bulletin of the Bidder’s Project Site visit or issued as an amendment to Bidding Documents.
- - If the Bidders have questions or clarifications, they can submit the questions or clarifications ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org until 10:00 on July 29, 2021 indicating the tender number in the subject title.
- - IREX will respond in writing to any request for clarifications, provided that such request is received ONLY at email@example.com no later than 10:00 on July 29, 2021.
- - Bids must be received by IREX ONLY at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10:00, August 05, 2021. Bids received after the deadline, as well as incomplete Bids will not be considered.
Bid submission: Bid proposals can be submitted electronically only. Offers received by fax will be rejected. Financial offers shall be made in MDL (Moldovan Lei). Detailed information regarding the submittal of the bids is presented in the Bidding Documents. No appeal against contract decision award is allowed.
- Documents/bid proposals sent electronically need to be addressed ONLY to the following e-mail address email@example.com not later than deadline mentioned in the timeline above. If the electronic files are more than 25 MB in memory, the Bidder may submit the Technical and Financial Offer by saving the files on one of the file sharing platforms such as Google Drive, OneDrive, or DropBox, etc. and submitting a link ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMPORTANT: For electronic submission, in order to secure the secrecy of the financial bid, please archive the financial offer into an encrypted zip file. DO NOT SEND THE PASSWORD with your original electronic submission, but instead save it securely and send the zip file. The password shall be requested by IREX for successful technical offers after the technical evaluation will be complete and final records of the technical score have been made. The financial offers that were not password protected, IREX will still consider and protect their secrecy but at least 1 (one) person from IREX would be able to access the file and this will be considered acceptable by the bidder.
Period of validity of Bids: Bids must remain valid for 60 (sixty) days after the bid submission deadline date specified in clause ITB 28.3 from Bidding Documents. The period of the validity of Bids shall be until October 04, 2021, inclusive. Details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
Bid Security: The Bidder must furnish as part of its bid, a bid security of 2% from the total estimated project amount as specified above, which constitutes 20,080 MDL and shall be valid for a minimum of twenty-eight (28) days after the expiration of the period of validity of the Bidder’s Bid mentioned in the ITB 24.1 from Bidding Documents. The Bid security shall be valid for a minimum until till November 01, 2021, inclusive. Details are provided in ITB 25 from Bidding Documents.
ATTENTION: The beneficiary of the bid security is the Public Association International Research & Exchanges Board, Representation in Moldova "IREX".
Evaluation of the Bid Proposals: IREX will consider a combination of technical score and financial score, with a ratio of 50-50. Detailed evaluation criteria and formulas are provided in the Bidding Documents.
Please go to https://tender.md.irex.org/ro/info for more information
By applying to this Tender, the Bidder agrees and accepts all conditions and rules, listed in this Bidding Documents. Bidders shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of their bids and contract negotiation. Comunitatea Mea will in no case be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the tender. Participation of Bidders in this Tender will not generate any IREX obligations toward any Bidder. Comunitatea Mea reserves the right to accept or reject any bid that does not conform with the requirements of the bidding documents or to annul the entire tender process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to any Bidder. All personal data are for the internal use of IREX and confidentiality is guaranteed.