The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a contractor to elaborate a video spot for the promotion of job subsidies, within its “Economic Policy Advice to the Moldovan Government” project.
For the detailed ToR, and eventual questions please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, showing the tender number in the message title, not later than July 15, time 17:00
The objective of the assignment is to elaborate a video spot for the promotion of the job subsidies among companies and individuals.
The contractor will perform the following tasks:
- Analyze the legal framework and topic to be promoted;
- Propose and coordinate the scenario of the video;
- Realize and record animations, interviews etc. and integrate in the video.
This assignment will require a specialized company, which should:
- be a legal entity registered in the Republic of Moldova;
- have proven experience (at least 5 years) in production of video and audio materials for advertising/arts etc., broadcasted by Moldovan TV channels;
- collaborate with a pool of specialists to develop a qualitative scenario idea and video spot (scenario writers, film directors, etc.);
- provide solid backstopping support.
The successful bids shall include:
- Original detailed financial offer in MDL, VAT exclusive, corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation and requirements established in the ToR received (in a separate sealed envelope);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Cover letter;
- Technical offer with description of proposed approach in fulfilment of the objective;
- Company overview (profile), including experience in the labour area; team members and their main qualifications (CVs); contact data, persons responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code and IBAN in MDL;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Service or copy of the latest financial report.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company and experts experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of technical offer to the conditions set in the ToR) and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83385176) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard 73/1, Chișinău, 9th floor, MD-2001) not later than July 20, 2021 time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.