The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an ICT short-term expert to manage and reorganize, where and if needed, its project ICT operations and processes.
The selected expert will conduct activities according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than June 11, 2021 time 17:00.
· A qualified IT expert with background (Bachelor Degree) in Computer Science, IT Engineering or similar;
· More than 3 years of relevant experience and technical skills from a similar position; to be proven by positive references (2-3 shall be sufficient);
· Excellent knowledge of Windows 10 and Android Operating System, Office 365 suite, MS applications, Adobe applications, and other;
· Previous experience in managing office ICT systems;
· Excellent communication skills with ability to understand multinational environments;
· Previous experience in working with international organisations and/or technical assistance projects would be an advantage;
· Strong knowledge of EU and national data protection legal norms applied in this area of activity;
· Excellent spoken and written knowledge of Romanian and English languages.
Applications shall include:
- Detailed CV and cover letter, explaining the motivation for the assignment;
- Financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and a total amount per up to 50 workdays per assignment, for the period June 2021 – December 2021.
The contract will provide for a mileage coverage in line with GIZ officially approved rates.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension or follow-on contract conclusion.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Applications shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org showing the tender number (83381122) and subject on it, not later than June 16, 2021; time 17:00.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.