The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual expert to design, develop and deliver communication coaching to selected staff of the State Chancellery of the Republic of Moldova.
The selected expert will conduct activities according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than 08.06.2021, 17:00.
The short-term expert shall meet the following criteria:
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in communication, journalism or other related areas;
- Additional training and certification in delivering communication coaching sessions is an advantage;
- 5+ years of professional working experience in public relations, strategic communication, journalism;
- Previous proven experience in conducting trainings on communication for public servants in the Republic of Moldova;
- Knowledge of the Agenda 2030 and provisions of the National Development Strategy “Moldova 2030”;
- Proven track record in using digital tools for online moderation, event management and coaching;
- Previous experience in applying the LNOB Principle is an advantage.
Applications shall include:
- Detailed CV;
- Financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and a total amount per up to 25 workdays of assignment, for the period June 2021 to September 2021;
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension or follow-on contract conclusion.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Applications shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org showing the tender number 83381752 and subject on it, not later than 11.06.2021, 17:00.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.