Title: RFP for Equipment and software procurement for Comunitatea Mea Citizen Information and Service Centers (CISC)
RFP No.: FY21-CM-CISC(01)
RfP issued on: April 22, 2021
Deadline for Submission of Proposal: May 13, 2021, 10:00 (Chisinau local time)
The Comunitatea Mea (CM) program, administered by the International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX) and funded by United States Agency for International Development (USAID), invites applicants to submit a proposal for “Equipment and software procurement for Comunitatea Mea Citizen Information and Service Centers (CISC)” per the requirements stated in this solicitation.
Purpose: The procurement of computers, network equipment and peripherals for Citizen Information and Service Centers (CISCs) will cover seven (7) CM-partner communities in Moldova as follows: Calarasi, Carpineni commune, Copceac village, Donduseni town, Singera town, Singereii Noi village, Soroca town.
- For more details related to this RfP FY21-CM-CISC (01), please consult:
- Section II “Instructions for Applicants” from the REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RfP) - FY21-CM-CISC (01)
- Section III “Technical Specifications (TS)”.
- Proposal must be comprised of the following documents:
- Proposal Submission Form (Annex I) furnished in the Section IV “Request for Proposals Forms”
- Financial Proposal Form (Annex II) furnished in the from Section IV “Request for Proposals Forms”
- Technical Proposal Form (Annex III) furnished in the Section IV “Request for Proposals Forms”
- Experience and Past Performance Form (Annex IV) furnished in the Section IV “Request for Proposals Forms” and,
- all other required documents as stated in the clause 9, “Proposal content” from the Section II “Instructions for Applicants”.
- Submission requirements:
- Please scan, sign, and submit your proposal via e-mail ONLY to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Subject line of the email should read: “RFP No.: FY21-CM-CISC (01), Company Name.”
- Proposals received after 10:00 on May 13, 2021 (Chisinau local time) shall be considered late and shall not be evaluated.
Timeline for submission:
- If the Applicants have questions or clarifications, they can submit the questions or clarifications to email@example.com until 17:00 on May 04, 2021 (Chisinau local time). The subject line should have: “Questions for RFP No. FY21-CM-CISC (01)” in the subject title.
- IREX will publish its responses on its website as a Bid Bulletin, including a description of the inquiry, but without identifying its source, on May 04, 2021 (Chisinau local time).
- Proposals must be received by IREX not later than 10:00, May 13, 2021, (Chisinau local time)
For more information, please go to https://tender.md.irex.org/en/static/info/id/43
IREX is an international nonprofit organization providing thoughtful leadership and innovative programs to promote positive lasting change globally. Details are available at www.irex.org. IREX Moldova does not discriminate against any beneficiary or potential beneficiary, such as, but not limited to, by withholding, adversely impacting, or denying equitable access to benefits or services on the basis of any non-merit factor. A non-merit factor includes race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity and pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, or veteran’s status.
By applying to this RfP, the Applicant agrees and accepts all conditions and rules, listed in this RfP. Applicants shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of their proposals and contract negotiation. Comunitatea Mea will in no case be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the RfP. Participation of Applicants in this RfP will not generate any IREX obligations toward any Applicant. Comunitatea Mea reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal that does not conform with the requirements of the RfP or to annul the entire procurement process and reject all proposals at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to any Applicant. All personal data are for the internal use of IREX and confidentiality is guaranteed.