The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a contractor to support the Ministry of Education, Culture and Research to update the Representative Report on mapping the localities densely populated by Roma in the Republic of Moldova, within its “Economic Policy Advice to the Moldovan Government” project.
For the detailed ToR and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, showing the tender number in the message title, not later than 4 May 2021, time 17:00.
The objective of this assignment is to update the Representative Report on mapping the localities densely populated by Roma in the Republic of Moldova to serve as a basis for the formulation and promotion of state policies for Roma population, including related to the employment of community mediators.
To achieve the objective, the service provider shall perform the following tasks:
- Review and, in case necessary, update the UN methodology, presented in the Representative Report on mapping the localities densely populated by Roma in the Republic of Moldova;
- Conduct a Survey on Roma population and mapping in the Republic of Moldova;
- Update the Representative Report on mapping the localities densely populated by Roma in the Republic of Moldova;
- Organize a public presentation of the updated Report to the key stakeholders.
This assignment will require a specialized consulting company, which should:
- be a legal entity registered in the Republic of Moldova;
- have the status of Operator, according to the Law no.133/2011 on the protection of personal data;
- prove experience at the national or regional level, especially in consulting the vulnerable groups;
- provide excellent in-house expertise in conducting surveys, preferably for vulnerable groups, as well as solid backstopping support;
- prove relevant experience in developing studies, assessments, reports etc.;
- provide track record of working with the Government;
- comply to the principles of Quality Management regarding the organization and implementation of consulting services.
The successful bids shall include:
- Original detailed financial offer in MDL, VAT exclusive, corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation and requirements established in the ToR received (in a separate document);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed document):
- Cover letter;
- Technical offer with detailed description of the proposed process of updating the Representative Report on mapping the localities densely populated by Roma in the Republic of Moldova;
- Company overview (profile), including experience in the area; team members and their main qualifications (CVs); contact data, persons responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code and IBAN in MDL;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Service or copy of the latest financial report
- Technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of data protection and data security, according to ToR.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company and experts experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of technical offer to the conditions set in the ToR) and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova.
Applications shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org showing the tender number (83378637) and subject in the title, not later than 7 May 2021, time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.