Subject: Procurement of three (3) units of backhoe loaders for Ialoveni, Costesti, Ursoaia Community Development Projects
RFP No.: FY21-CM-EQP (01)
Date of Relaunch: March 18, 2021, 17:00 (Chisinau local time)
Closing Date for Questions (EXTENDED): March 30, 2021, 10:00 (Chisinau local time)
Closing Date for Submission of Proposal (EXTENDED): April 05, 2021, 10:00 (Chisinau local time)
Summary of the Comunitatea Mea (CM) Program
The Comunitatea Mea Program aims to strengthen local government to become more effective, transparent and accountable to citizens and to build local government’s capacity in meeting citizens’ needs. Details are available at https://www.irex.org/project/comunitatea-mea-my-community.
The aim: The Comunitatea Mea (CM) program, administered by the International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX) and funded by United States Agency for International Development (USAID), invites applicants to submit proposals for the procurement of three (3) backhoe loaders under the following CM Community Development Projects:
- “Procurement of the equipment for Improving Access to the Sewerage System in the town of Ialoveni”
- “Procurement of the equipment for development of the local road infrastructure in the Ursoaia village“
- “Procurement of the equipment for development of the local road infrastructure in Costesti village”
- If the Applicants have questions or clarifications, they can submit the questions or clarifications to email@example.com until 17:00 on March 24, 2021 (Chisinau local time). THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR CLARIFICATIONS IS 10:00, MARCH 30, 2021.
- IREX will publish its responses on its website as a Bid Bulletin, including a description of the inquiry, but without identifying its source, on March 26, 2021. THE EXTENDED DEADLINE IS 10:00, MARCH 31, 2021.
- Deadline for Submission of Proposal: March 29, 2021, 10:00 (Chisinau local time). Proposals received after 10:00 on March 29, 2021 (Chisinau local time) shall be considered late and shall not be evaluated. THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR BID SUBMISSION IS 10:00, APRIL 05, 2021. Please refer to Bid Bulletin no.1 for more information.
Estimated timeline of delivery: April 2021 – July 2021
- For more details related to this RfP FY21-CM-EQP (01), please consult:
- Instructions for Applicants from the REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RfP) - FY21-CM-EQP (01) - RELAUNCHED on March 18, 2021;
- Technical Specifications (TS) (Annex I).
- Proposals must be comprised of the following documents:
- Proposal Submission Form (Annex II)
- Financial Proposal Form (Annex III)
- Technical Proposal Form (Annex IV)
- Experience and past performance Form (Annex V) and,
- all other required documents as stated in the clause 9 “Proposal content”, section “Instructions for Applicants” from RfP.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION !!!
- Request for proposal forms in editable format WERE UPDATED and are available at the bottom of the web page of the RfP, in the section Documents available for Download.
- The validity period of the proposal is 90 (ninety) days from the proposal submission deadline in the Rf
- The list of the most common errors/omissions identified in the proposals submitted for the RfP FY21-CM-EQP (01) was issued and published on the on the web page of the RfP, on the bottom of the page, in the section Documents available for download.
- Submittal requirements:
- Please scan, sign, and submit your proposal via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Subject line of the email should read: “RFP No.: FY21-CM-EQP (01), Company Name.”
- Only officially registered companies in the Republic of Moldova are eligible to submit the proposals.
- Proposals must be written in English, Romanian, or Russian.
- All proposal prices indicated in the financial proposal should be appropriate, reasonable, quoted in US Dollars (USD), and should indicate VAT 0%.
- The total estimated amount for procurement of the backhoe loaders under this RfP is 59,800 USD/per unit, but in no event IREX will consider proposals that are above the ceiling of 85,000 USD/per unit.
- After proposal submission, the prices shall be fixed and are not subject to increases on any account. Submitted proposals that are subject to price adjustment will be rejecte
- The price of supply must correspond to 100 % of the specification in Annex I (Technical Specifications) and must include warranty, changing broken components, etc., (except VAT) as well as the cost of transportation and insurance of the Goods/equipment incurred until delivery of the Goods/equipment and Related Services to their final destination (each Project Site) in IREX country (Republic of Moldova), Operators’ Manuals, User Guidance Training at the Project Sites. Partial and or incomplete proposals shall be rejected as non-responsive.
The RfP is issued in English and Romanian languages. In the event of inconsistency between the content of the RfP and the translation into Romanian, the English meaning will prevail.
IREX Moldova does not discriminate against any Applicant or potential Applicant, such as, but not limited to, by withholding, adversely impacting, or denying equitable access to benefits or services on the basis of any non-merit factor. A non-merit factor includes race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, or veteran’s status.
More information regarding this RfP can be found at the bottom of the page, in the section Documents available for download, by accessing: https://tender.md.irex.org/ro/static/info/id/37
Documents available for download:
Rebidding Request for Proposals Forms FY21-CM-EQP (01)
Request for Proposal FY21-CM-EQP (01) Updated Extended Term
List of most Frequest Omissions/Errors FY21-CM-EQP (01)
Purchase Agreement Template FY21-CM-EQP (01)
Bid Bulletin No.1 FY21-CM-EQP (01)