The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual consultant to conduct a revision and update of the methodological guideline for mid-term and ex-post assessment of public policies.
The provider is expected to (i) make a methodological revision of one guideline volume based on the best international practices, adjustments in national legislation and institutional framework; (ii) to systematize all mid-term and ex-post assessment tools of public policies stipulated in national legislation and (iii) to embed the 2030 Agenda principles (incl. the Leave No One Behind principle) in the assessment process.
The assignment will be conducted in accordance with the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the detailed Terms of Reference, all interested providers should address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com and showing the tender number in the message title.
- Master’s Degree in public policy, public administration, law, economics or another related field;
- At least five years of experience in drafting policies, guidelines and documents for public authorities;
- Experience in the development assistance or related work for a donor organization or consulting company, preferably in the area of public policy;
- Previous proven experience with the 2030 Agenda and applying the LNOB principle is a strong advantage;
- Ability to effectively communicate with national partners, stakeholders and beneficiaries, address complex issues and resolve problems.
Applications shall include:
- detailed CV and cover letter, explaining the motivation for the assignment;
- financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and the total amount of workdays per assignment, for the period April 2021 – July 2021.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension or follow-on contract conclusion.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Applications shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org showing the tender number 83376699 and subject on it, not later than 02.04.2021, time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Questions shall be e-mailed to email@example.com, by showing tender number in the message title.