Title: RFP for Comunitatea Mea Communication Campaign
RFP No.: FY21-CM-CC (01)
Launch Date: March 02, 2021, 17:00 (Chisinau local time)
Deadline for Submission of Proposal: March 24, 2021, 10:00 (Chisinau local time)
The Comunitatea Mea (CM) program, administered by the International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX) and funded by United States Agency for International Development (USAID), invites applicants to submit a proposal for “Comunitatea Mea Communication Campaign” per the requirements stated in this solicitation.
Purpose: To design and implement a communication campaign about the administrative-territorial reform options in Moldova, according to the specifications provided in the Scope of Work.
The communication campaign will:
- Improve citizen awareness and understanding of the administrative-territorial reform options in Moldova and reasons underlying the need for the reform;
- Increase citizen participation in the debate about the administrative-territorial reform options;
- Improve the national debate about the administrative-territorial reform options.
Timeline for submission:
- If the Applicants have questions or clarifications, they can submit the questions or clarifications to email@example.com until 17:00 on March 17, 2021 (Chisinau local time). The subject line should have: “Questions for RFP No. FY21-CM-CC (01)” in the subject title.
- IREX will publish its responses on its website as a Bid Bulletin, including a description of the inquiry, but without identifying its source, on March 19, 2021.
- Proposals must be received by IREX not later than 10:00, March 24, 2021, (Chisinau local time).
Evaluation of the Proposals: IREX will consider a combination of technical score and financial score, with a ratio of 50-50. Detailed criteria and formulas are provided in the RfP.
IMPORTANT: All proposal prices indicated in the financial proposal should be quoted in Moldovan Lei (MDL), and should indicate VAT 0%.
For more information, please go to https://tender.md.irex.org/ro/static/info/id/33
IREX is an international nonprofit organization providing thoughtful leadership and innovative programs to promote positive lasting change globally. Details are available at www.irex.org. IREX Moldova does not discriminate against any beneficiary or potential beneficiary, such as, but not limited to, by withholding, adversely impacting, or denying equitable access to benefits or services on the basis of any non-merit factor. A non-merit factor includes race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity and pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, or veteran’s status.
By applying to this RfP, the Applicant agrees and accepts all conditions and rules, listed in this RfP. Applicants shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of their proposals and contract negotiation. Comunitatea Mea will in no case be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the RfP. Participation of Applicants in this RfP will not generate any IREX obligations toward any Applicant. Comunitatea Mea reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal that does not conform with the requirements of the RfP or to annul the entire procurement process and reject all proposals at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to any Applicant. All personal data are for the internal use of IREX and confidentiality is guaranteed.