The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a service provider to conduct a revision and update of two methodological guidelines for ex-ante, mid-term and ex-post assessment of public policies.
The provider is expected to (i) make a methodological revision of guidelines based on the best international practices, adjustments in national legislation and institutional framework; (ii) to systematize all assessment tools of public policies stipulated in national legislation and (iii) to embed the 2030 Agenda principles (incl. the Leave No One Behind principle) in the assessment process.
The assignment will be conducted in accordance with the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the detailed Terms of Reference, all interested providers should address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and showing the tender number in the message title.
All applicants are requested to include in their proposals the following documents and information:
- A short technical proposal outlining (in a separate document):
- Company overview (profile), work samples and references (contact data) proving experience in consulting and developing public policy documents.
- Description of the implementation schedule.
- Brief outline of team structure, CV (max. 2 pages each) with contact data of the coordinator responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination.
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit, professional qualification certificate available.
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan State Tax Service or copy of the latest financial report.
- Financial proposal including the rates and number of expert days for the entire assignment, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%; company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL (all in a separate document). Only costs listed in this proposal can be reimbursed.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ and confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be submitted via email to email@example.com showing the tender number (83374089) and subject on it, not later than February 26, time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Questions shall be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, by showing tender number in the message title.