The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a contractor to develop the Technical documentation for gas supply in the Free Economic Zone “Taraclia”, the Free Economic Zone “Valkaneș”, and subzone Soroca of the Free Economic Zone “Ungheni-Business”, within its “Government Advice on Economic Development” project.
For the detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) and annexes, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, showing the tender number in the message title.
The objective of the assignment consists of the development of the project documentations for gas supply for three above mentioned Free Economic Zones, based on the project specifications issued by; SRL “Taraclia-Gaz”, SRL “Gagauz-Gaz” SRL, and “Floresti-Gaz” (for Soroca subzone). The project documentations shall be used for construction works to connect the Free Economic Zones (FEZs) to the gas supply networks. At this stage, the engineering work shall not include the gas distribution network throughout the whole area of the FEZs.
To achieve the objective the contractor shall perform the following tasks:
- obtain the urban certificates for design works from local public authorities;
- perform geodesic and geological (if applicable) surveys;
- develop the project documentation including expenditure estimates and the Terms of Reference for construction works;
- approve the project documentation with relevant authorities.
This assignment will require a specialized company, which should:
- be an organization legally established on the territory of Moldova;
- prove relevant technical sectorial experience i.e. at least 5 years of work and a list of similar executed/completed works;
- provide certified engineers authorized to perform the project documentation for gas supply;
- provide relevant experts for development of the project documentation for gas supply: engineers, surveyors, technical staff, etc.
The successful bids shall include:
- Original detailed financial offer in MDL, VAT exclusive, corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation and requirements established in the ToR received (in a separate doc);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate doc):
- Cover letter,
- Technical offer with description of the workflow;
- Company overview (profile), including experience in the area; team members and their main qualifications (CVs); contact data, persons responsible for the assignment, implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code and IBAN in MDL;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Service or copy of the latest financial report.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company and experts experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of technical offer to the conditions set in the ToR) and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova.
Applications shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org showing the tender number (83373346) and subject on it, not later than 05.02.2021, time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Questions shall be e-mailed to email@example.com , by showing tender number in the message title.